Connect with us

Entertainment

UK Home Of Prince Harry, Meghan Ordered To Be Vacated

Published

on

UK Home Of Prince Harry, Meghan Ordered To Be Vacated

Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex, and his wife, the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan, have received a request to leave Frogmore Cottage, their official residence located on the grounds of King Charles’ Windsor Castle estate that they use while in the UK.

A spokesperson for the Royal couple disclosed this on Wednesday, as a report from Reuters said the house had been offered by the monarch to his brother, Prince Andrew.

Buckingham Palace made the decision in the wake of the couple’s jaw-dropping revelations about Harry’s father, King Charles, his elder brother Prince William and other royals in his recent memoir, a Netflix documentary and a series of TV interviews.

“We can confirm The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been requested to vacate their residence at Frogmore Cottage,” a spokesperson for Harry and Meghan said.

Prince Andrew, the king’s younger brother, was also forced to quit his royal role over his relationship with convicted American sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

A British tabloid, The Sun reported that Andrew wanted to stay in his current home nearby rather than move to Frogmore Cottage.

Meanwhile, Buckingham Palace said it would not comment on the report. A royal source said any such discussions would be a private family matter.

Harry and Meghan moved to Frogmore Cottage within the grounds of the Windsor Castle estate to the west of London following their marriage in 2018.

After stepping down from their royal duties in 2020, they moved to California to forge new lives and careers, but Frogmore Cottage remained their British base. They also agreed to pay back the £2.4 million ($2.9 million) of taxpayers’ money that was spent renovating the house.

Harry’s cousin Eugenie, Andrew’s younger daughter, and her husband were given use of the property after the couple left, but there were reports they had since moved out.

Since departing for the US, Harry and Meghan have seldom visited Britain, but they have made use of Frogmore on the few occasions they’ve returned, including for celebrations of the late Queen Elizabeth’s Platinum Jubilee last year.

However, the couple’s relationship with the rest of the family has become even more tense since then, particularly due to the scathing criticism of the royals and their aides in Harry’s record-breaking book, “Spare.”

These disputes have raised serious questions about whether Harry will attend his father’s coronation in May. 

Entertainment

Davido Set to Headline London’s Crystal Palace Bowl Concert

Published

on

Davido Promises To Forge Ahead Despite Grammy Setback

Nigerian Afrobeats superstar, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, is set to headline the “Davido & Friends” concert at the Crystal Palace Bowl in London on Friday, August 14, 2026.

The highly anticipated concert is part of the Palace Bowl Presents summer festival series in the United Kingdom.

SEE MORE: Fresh Trouble For Davido As Alleged Daughter Accuses Singer of Threats

Davido had earlier announced the event on his social media platforms, describing it as his first-ever festival performance in the UK and his only outdoor show in London this summer.

The singer will be joined on stage by a lineup of artistes including Omah Lay, Black Sherif, Gabzy, T x C, Jazzwrld & Thukuthela, Ecool, Morravey and Boi Chase.

According to the official Palace Bowl Presents website, the event is scheduled to begin with doors opening at 3 p.m., while the concert is expected to end at 10:30 p.m.

Ahead of the performance, Davido on Wednesday shared promotional artwork for the concert on his Instagram Story, featuring a “SOLD OUT” banner and expressing his excitement about the upcoming London show.

The sold-out event is expected to attract fans of the Nigerian music star and other Afrobeats performers for an evening of live music at the iconic Crystal Palace venue.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

2Baba, Annie Spark Reunion Buzz With Surprise Instagram Move

Published

on

2Baba, Annie react to her brother's allegations

Nigerian music star, Innocent Idibia, popularly known as 2Baba, and his estranged wife, Annie Idibia, have sparked fresh speculation about their relationship after following each other again on Instagram.

The development has caught the attention of fans, coming more than a year after 2Baba publicly announced their separation and revealed that they were filing for divorce.

Checks on Monday showed that the former couple, who had previously unfollowed each other on Instagram, are now following each other again.

SEE ALSO: 2Face Remarries, Holds Traditional Wedding With Natasha Osawaru (Photos)

The move has triggered speculation across social media, with some fans wondering whether the development could signal a possible reconciliation between the two.

Annie has also reportedly reverted to the name Annie Idibia on Instagram after recently changing it to Annie Macaulay, adding further fuel to the growing speculation.

However, neither 2Baba nor Annie has confirmed that they are planning to reconcile or revive their marriage.

The latest development comes after years of public scrutiny surrounding the couple’s relationship.

2Baba announced in January 2025 that he and Annie had been separated for some time and were “currently filing for divorce.”

The announcement generated widespread reactions, particularly given the couple’s long and sometimes turbulent relationship.

The singer initially deleted the post amid claims that his Instagram account had been hacked but later confirmed that he was responsible for the announcement.

2Baba and Annie’s relationship dates back to the early years of the singer’s career. Annie featured in the music video for his hit song African Queen, and the pair eventually got married in 2013.

They held two wedding ceremonies, with their traditional wedding taking place in Akwa Ibom State and their white wedding held in Dubai.

Their marriage subsequently faced several public controversies, including disputes surrounding 2Baba’s relationships with other women and his children from previous relationships.

In 2021, their marital crisis attracted significant public attention after Annie accused 2Baba of travelling to the United States to spend time with Pero Adeniyi, the mother of some of his children.

Despite the challenges, the couple remained together and renewed their vows in 2023 to mark their 10th wedding anniversary.

Their relationship later suffered another major setback, eventually leading to 2Baba’s separation announcement in 2025.

Following the separation, 2Baba went on to marry Edo State lawmaker Natasha Osawaru.

While the latest Instagram connection does not confirm a reunion, it has nevertheless reignited discussions about the possibility of 2Baba and Annie making peace.

 

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Tonto Dikeh Unveils New Ministry Amid Renewed Christian Faith

Published

on

Tonto Dikeh Received N400k From Fans After Complaining Bank Issues

Nollywood actress and politician, Tonto Dikeh, has unveiled a new spiritual movement, the New Wine Prophetic Tabernacle (NWPT), marking a new chapter in her increasingly public Christian journey.

Dikeh announced the new movement on Sunday through her Instagram page, describing NWPT as an interdenominational altar and a “global movement of consecrated believers” called to experience the power, purity and presence of God.

SEE ALSO: After Years of Controversy, Tonto Dikeh Declares Love for Ex-Husband Churchill

The movement is anchored on the biblical passage in Mark 2:22, which speaks about new wine being put into new wineskins.

According to the actress, NWPT was established to provide a platform for prayer, revival, spiritual training and transformation.

Its vision is to promote a global awakening of believers committed to their faith, with the aim of transforming nations and advancing the Kingdom of Christ.

The movement also stated that its mission includes building an interdenominational altar of prayer and revival, equipping believers, activating spiritual gifts, encouraging soul winning and promoting spiritual freedom through the power of the Holy Spirit.

However, Dikeh stressed that NWPT is different from a conventional church.

“This is not a church; it is an intense gathering of those consecrated and equipped for the purposes of God,” the announcement stated.

The new movement is expected to hold weekly fellowship every Friday at 6pm.

The development comes months after Dikeh became increasingly open about her Christian faith. She began signing some of her social media posts as “Ada El-Roi” and became active in Pastor Jerry Eze’s NSPPD community.

In December 2025, the actress also shared a testimony at Streams of Joy International Church, where she spoke about overcoming struggles including smoking, alcohol addiction, masturbation and prolonged anger.

Dikeh said she started smoking at the age of 13 and credited God with delivering her from the struggles.

The actress, who ventured into politics in 2022 as a governorship running mate in Rivers State, has continued to attract public attention with developments in both her personal and professional life.

Earlier in 2026, she reflected on her turbulent marriage to her former husband, Olakunle Churchill, years after their highly publicised separation.

The pair later reconciled publicly, bringing an end to their long-running feud.

Continue Reading

Copyright © 2022. Biztellers, powered by Alphaxristi.

0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x